"Our current plans remain the baseline..... 125 flies first, and we continue to press for 5/12. November is off the table..... 127 plans for June 13
We keep working pad mods on Pad B to keep the dual pad option open that allows Ares to fly in August
We keep on the track to do the early rollout for OV-104 to turn over HB 3 as soon as possible to ARES
(no impact from this to HST)
March 15th we tag up again to assess the ARES progress, the status of the Pad B Mods and analysis that is OK to launch 400 off Pad B, and to re-look at the single vs Dual Pad risk data per the request from Gerst for some addition cases. The single vs dual decision does not have to be made till the March 15th tagup. We can then decide whether HST flies May 12 (dual Pad) or May 29th (single pad)"