"For the closeout of all Space Shuttle contracts and associated programs, amounts that have expired but have not been cancelled in the Human Space Flight, Space Flight Capabilities, and Exploration Capabilities appropriations accounts shall remain available through fiscal year 2015 for the liquidation of valid obligations incurred during the period of fiscal year 2001 through fiscal year 2009."
"The Administrator of NASA shall, not later than February 2, 2009, submit to the appropriate committees of Congress a report that delineates by fiscal year; mission" directorate and object class the full costs necessary for Space Shuttle retirement and transition activities for fiscal years 2006 through 2015 that includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) the costs for environmental compliance and remediation;
(2) the gross and net proceeds from exchange sales of excess Space Shuttle equipment;
(3) the costs to maintain required facilities at Kennedy Space Center during the gap in human space flight;
(4) the costs associated 'with preservation of "historic properties;
(5) the costs of workforce transition; and (6) other costs related to Space Shuttle retirement and transition."