"We're starting on the next go-round of what NASA.gov looks like and want to know what you think. The digital universe has changed radically since we overhauled www.NASA.gov in 2007. Everyone's use of social media and smartphones has exploded. Visits to NASA's web sites dropped for a couple of years, then set records in 2011 and this year. How are you making sense of all this? How do you think we here can apply what you've learned? Do you like something you've seen? Is something missing? How do you interact with NASA online? Where else do you get your NASA news from? We've opened this forum to take your feedback. You can offer ideas of your own or comment and vote on others' suggestions. The forum will be open for new ideas until Dec. 19. We'll consider all the suggestions and do some prototyping, then see what you think."
- NASA Claim About MSL Internet Effects Called Into Question - By NASA, previous post
- Why does NASA need multiple websites for the same mission?, previous post
- NASA's Tangled Human Spaceflight Web Presence, previous post
- NASA's Baffling, Redirecting Links, previous post
- NASA's Inability To Speak With One Voice Online, previous post