- July 28, 2022
House Hearing On NASA's ISS Plans
Hearing: A Review of NASA’s Plans for the International Space Station and Future Activities in Low Earth Orbit
“Location: 10:00 AM 2318 Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, DC, US, 20515”
– Statement of Chair Kendra Horn (D-OK) of the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics.
– Statement Chairwoman Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX).
– Mr. William H. Gerstenmaier, Associate Administrator, Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate, National Aeronautics and Space Administration. (Statement)
– The Honorable Paul K. Martin, Inspector General, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (Statement)
– Professor Joanne Irene Gabrynowicz, Professor Emerita University of Mississippi, Editor-in-Chief Emerita, Journal of Space Law (Statement)
– Mr. Eric W. Stallmer, President, Commercial Spaceflight Federation (Statement)