"The update provided:
- A new fresh, clean look for users
- Enhanced record display that shows author affiliations, sponsorship, and document type
- A new Search History display that lists all searches conducted during a search session, and allows users to quickly recall a previous search for display or further refinement
- Ability to search organization names from the advanced search form
- Ability to flag multiple records of interest from a search-results display, and create a new set containing the flagged items"
"On May 8, 2013, the NTRS was brought back on-line for public access, reloaded with the validated 966,460 documents and metadata records. A small subset of approximately 248,000 documents, largely consisting of older documents, such as National Advisory Committee on Aeronautics materials, remain to be reviewed and will not be restored to public access until a thorough review is completed."
Marc's note: While the site has been updated and as Keith had previously mentioned, there are still approximate 248,000 older records that still need to be brought back online. The June 15th update makes no mention on how the review is progressing. We will update you as soon as we know more.