- September 30, 2021
Space Force Is Obsessed With Being Space Force
Can you imagine your loved ones coming down from the attic with your medals, achievements and honors asking about the time you shaped the strategic environment?
How would you even begin to explain that–by being part of the shaping. pic.twitter.com/EaTooBQz1B
— United States Space Force (@SpaceForceDoD) August 12, 2020
Keith’s note: These Space Force folks are clearly obsessed with medals, uniforms, ranks, logos, TV advertising, StarFleet etc. The comments posted in response to this tweet are priceless. I am not sure if the Space Force folks totally understand that many of their tweets are just begging for mockery.
– Military Space Guys Argue Over The Whole Space Force Rank Thing, earlier post
– Space Force Really Wants To Be Star Fleet, earlier post
– Now Space Force Wants Its Own Starfleet Admirals, earlier post
– Space Force Really Wants To Take Over All Of NASA’s Stuff, earlier post
– TV’s Space Force Looks Like More Fun Than The Real One (Or Artemis), earlier post
– More Space Force postings